Basic Policy of Protecting Personal Information
All personal information regarding guests, employees, and any individual associated with the company is considered confidencial. In line with the Hawaii Square LLC Behavior Charter and laws that mandate personal information protection, we have created a compliance program that outlines the following:
1. The use of Personal Information
Upon collecting personal information, you will be advised of the purpose of obtaining your information. Your personal information will not be used in any way other than what you have consented to. All personal information is kept private and confidential.
2. Collecting Personal Information
Personal Information such as your name, telephone number, fax number, address, I.D. is provided to us in a voluntary manner.
3. Managing Personal Information
Personal Information is stored and managed securely, ensuring that all employees adhere to the compliance program. In order to prevent information leaks, we strive to implement and enforce the appropriate measures from both technical and administrative perspectives, by educating our employees who handle personal information.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
As a general rule, personal information will not be disclosed to third parties with the exception of the cases below:
- when an individual agrees to disclose his/her personal information
- when disclosure is required by laws and regulations
- in instances where the information was collected for statistical use and no specific individual may be identified
- the disclosure of limited information deemed neccesary to be provided to third party vendors who have confidentiality agreements with us in advance to provide goods and/or services to our customers
5. Inquiries Regarding Personal Information
For inquires regarding your personal information, once we can confirm your identity, we will provide the requested information to you within a reasonable amount of time.
6. Compliance with Laws and Regulations Regarding Personal Information
In order to maintain personal records, we have in place, an internal regualtions regarding personal information as well as comply to all laws and regulations.
7. Continuous Improvement of Personal Information Compliance Program
From internal audits and reviews by business representatives, we strive to continuously improve the compliance program on personal information.